Z-Man TRD TUBEZ Ned rig bass crappie fishing
Engineered with a solid nose for easy rigging on Finesse ShroomZ™ jigheads, the 2.75" TRD TubeZ exemplifies, quite simply, the perfect Ned Rig-sized tube bait profile that's ideal for both Midwest finesse bass and crappie fishing tactics. It's buoyant ElaZtech® makeup and thin, round tentacles cause the bait to stand up and come to life at rest, and its salted, super-soft, and dimpled body provides an incredibly natural feel to ensure longer holds and more consistent hook sets.
- 🎣 2.75" Ned Rig-sized tube bait profile
- 🎣 Solid nose for easy rigging on a jighead, but hollow body for spiraling, bubbling descent found with traditional tube baits
- 🎣 Salted, super-soft, dimpled body provides an incredibly natural feel
- 🎣 Buoyant ElaZtech® construction causes tentacles to stand up off bottom and come to life at rest
- 🎣 Ideal for both Midwest finesse bass tactics and crappie fishing
- 🎣 Pairs perfectly with Finesse ShroomZ™ jigheads
- 🎣 6 - 10X Tough baits per pack
- 🎣 Made in the USA
Core Connections Shipping Policy
We provide FREE shipping!
We will use the most effective ground shipping method available at the time of shipment. The address on your order is the only address we will ship to. PLEASE MAKE CERTAIN YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IS CORRECT- seems like a silly request but you'll be amazed how many addresses are incorrect.
You're welcome to make special shipping arrangements at your cost. We will email your tracking number as soon as it is available, you must provide a valid email & phone number to process your order.
Your satisfaction is our top priority; therefore, we offer a 30 day return option. We will accept the items back within 30 calendars days of ship date. Please inspect all merchandise upon its arrival.
Do you want to return an unwanted item?
Please follow these steps to initiate the return process:
1. Message us at firstname.lastname@example.org for authorization.
2. Pack the products in their original condition, with all the tags and label attached, boxes or bags unopened, plastic pouches or any other original packaging intact. To protect your return from damage in transit place the items in a sturdy box.
3. Include a copy of your purchase invoice or the order number, your name and contact phone number or email.
4. Mail the package to the following address with a carrier of your choice. We strongly suggest insuring the shipment.
5929 Apache Drive
Lake Worth, FL 33463
Please note, customers are responsible for the costs associated with return shipping, unless items were shipped in error or the order was damaged in transit (pictures must be taken while the driver is still there). Original shipping charges cannot be refunded. On orders that qualified for free shipping, actual shipping costs paid by us to the carrier will be deducted from a refund.
Once the package arrives to our office, it takes up to three business days to process a return. We will issue a refund back to the original form of payment.
Did you receive an incorrect or damaged item?
Please hold on to all the packaging and damaged or incorrect product. Contact us at email@example.com within 2 business days of receipt of the order to receive further instructions. Waiting longer than 2 days will result in longer processing time.
Free spool of Zebco line with every purchase shipping to the same address. While supplies last