Z-MAN TRD TICKLERZ
The culmination of nearly a decade of testing and tweaking ElaZtech® finesse baits, the TicklerZ is arguably the most effective Ned Rig bait ever made. Sporting a thick, dimpled body that mates seamlessly with ShroomZ™ and NedlockZ™ jigheads, its buoyant construction and widely spread quad-tentacles cause this bait to come alive on the bottom. Designed for bass but equally effective for a variety of fresh- and saltwater species, the TRD TicklerZ is a must-have regardless of your target.
- Thick body makes for easy rigging on a variety of jigheads - CHECK OUR STORE FOR TROUT EYE JIG HEADS, NEKO SHROOMZ AND FINESSE SHROOMZ THAT PAIR GREAT WITH TICKLERZ
- Dimpled surface, extra soft material, and salt impregnated construction provide ideal texture that fish hold onto for longer than comparable softbaits
- Tail tentacles spread apart at 45 degree angle to provide lively action with minimal bait movement and to prevent sticking together
- Buoyant ElaZtech® material provides for slower sink rate desired by Midwest finesse enthusiasts and stands up off bottom at rest
- Designed to pair perfectly with Finesse ShroomZ™, Trout Eye jigheads & NEKO ShroomZ
- Ideal multispecies bait for a variety of freshwater and inshore saltwater applications
- 8 per pk.
Core Connections Shipping Policy
We provide FREE shipping!
We will use the most effective ground shipping method available at the time of shipment. The address on your order is the only address we will ship to. PLEASE MAKE CERTAIN YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IS CORRECT- seems like a silly request but you'll be amazed how many addresses are incorrect.
You're welcome to make special shipping arrangements at your cost. We will email your tracking number as soon as it is available, you must provide a valid email & phone number to process your order.
Your satisfaction is our top priority; therefore, we offer a 30 day return option. We will accept the items back within 30 calendars days of ship date. Please inspect all merchandise upon its arrival.
Do you want to return an unwanted item?
Please follow these steps to initiate the return process:
1. Message us at email@example.com for authorization.
2. Pack the products in their original condition, with all the tags and label attached, boxes or bags unopened, plastic pouches or any other original packaging intact. To protect your return from damage in transit place the items in a sturdy box.
3. Include a copy of your purchase invoice or the order number, your name and contact phone number or email.
4. Mail the package to the following address with a carrier of your choice. We strongly suggest insuring the shipment.
5929 Apache Drive
Lake Worth, FL 33463
Please note, customers are responsible for the costs associated with return shipping, unless items were shipped in error or the order was damaged in transit (pictures must be taken while the driver is still there). Original shipping charges cannot be refunded. On orders that qualified for free shipping, actual shipping costs paid by us to the carrier will be deducted from a refund.
Once the package arrives to our office, it takes up to three business days to process a return. We will issue a refund back to the original form of payment.
Did you receive an incorrect or damaged item?
Please hold on to all the packaging and damaged or incorrect product. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 business days of receipt of the order to receive further instructions. Waiting longer than 2 days will result in longer processing time.
Free spool of Zebco line with every purchase shipping to the same address. While supplies last