Z-Man Texas Jig Eye
Melding a weedless Texas rig with a free-pivoting jighead and the prominent strike target of oversized 3D eyes, the Texas Eye Jighead gives anglers an unbeatable one-two punch. Designed to easily shed grass and prevent fouling or snagging on wood, rock, or shell, the flat sided head and upturned line tie eyelet creates a stable jighead with a spoon-like swimming quality when paired with either paddle-tail swimbaits or straight-tail baits. The Texas Eye Jighead features beefy construction that makes it ideal for a variety of applications that require a snag-resistant presentation in fresh- or saltwater, from pitching baits to laydowns for trophy largemouth to plying the Louisiana marsh for bull redfish.
- Swinging hook design allows for maximum bait action and easy weedless rigging
- Vivid, oversized 3D eyes present a prominent target for gamefish
- Molded bait keeper prevents baits from sliding down hook shank
- Built with heavy-duty 3/0 VMC wide gap hooks
- 3 per pk.
- Sized to pair perfectly with popular MinnowZ™, DieZel MinnowZ™, TRD TicklerZ, Yum Pulse soft plastics for a variety of fresh- and saltwater gamefish - you can use any soft plastic with this eye! Z-Man is getting impossible to obtain! Go to Yum or Zoom
Core Connections Shipping Policy
We provide FREE shipping!
We will use the most effective ground shipping method available at the time of shipment. The address on your order is the only address we will ship to. PLEASE MAKE CERTAIN YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IS CORRECT- seems like a silly request but you'll be amazed how many addresses are incorrect.
You're welcome to make special shipping arrangements at your cost. We will email your tracking number as soon as it is available, you must provide a valid email & phone number to process your order.
Your satisfaction is our top priority; therefore, we offer a 30 day return option. We will accept the items back within 30 calendars days of ship date. Please inspect all merchandise upon its arrival.
Do you want to return an unwanted item?
Please follow these steps to initiate the return process:
1. Message us at email@example.com for authorization.
2. Pack the products in their original condition, with all the tags and label attached, boxes or bags unopened, plastic pouches or any other original packaging intact. To protect your return from damage in transit place the items in a sturdy box.
3. Include a copy of your purchase invoice or the order number, your name and contact phone number or email.
4. Mail the package to the following address with a carrier of your choice. We strongly suggest insuring the shipment.
5929 Apache Drive
Lake Worth, FL 33463
Please note, customers are responsible for the costs associated with return shipping, unless items were shipped in error or the order was damaged in transit (pictures must be taken while the driver is still there). Original shipping charges cannot be refunded. On orders that qualified for free shipping, actual shipping costs paid by us to the carrier will be deducted from a refund.
Once the package arrives to our office, it takes up to three business days to process a return. We will issue a refund back to the original form of payment.
Did you receive an incorrect or damaged item?
Please hold on to all the packaging and damaged or incorrect product. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 business days of receipt of the order to receive further instructions. Waiting longer than 2 days will result in longer processing time.
Free spool of Zebco line with every purchase shipping to the same address. While supplies last