Z-MAN FINESSE BULLETZ JIG
When the going gets tough, the tough go to the Ned Rig; These jigheads are ideal for for fishing in snaggy areas like around grass, weeds, brush, and laydowns.Enter the Finesse BulletZ, the perfect snag-free option for deploying small finesse baits around cover.🎣 see our store for ElaZtech bait; TRD BugZ, TRD MinnowZ, TRD CrawZ, TRD TicklerZIts bullet shaped head and recessed hook eye slide through all types cover easily, while the compact, heavy-duty size 1 custom VMC EWG jig hook is small enough to fit baits in the TRD family, but has the power to horse big fish away from hazards.Finesse BulletZ are made in the USA with an ultra-tough powdercoat finish and a molded-in keeper that keeps baits pinned perfectly in place.
- Snag-free bullet shaped jighead ideal for use with popular ElaZtech® finesse baits - see store for bait TRD's BugZ, CrawZ, TicklerZ & MinnowZ
- Built around a custom size 1 extra wide gap VMC® jig hook that offers excellent strength - super sharp
- Molded keeper holds ElaZtech® softbaits securely, prevents slipping, and makes for quick, easy rigging
- Ideal for fishing baits like the Finesse TRD™, TRD MinnowZ, TRD TicklerZ, Hula StickZ™, TRD HogZ™, and new TRD CrawZ™ in grassy or snaggy areas
- Also perfect for use with small swimbaits and baitfish imitations like the Slim SwimZ™, StreakZ™, and Finesse ShadZ™
Core Connections Shipping Policy
We provide FREE shipping!
We will use the most effective ground shipping method available at the time of shipment. The address on your order is the only address we will ship to. PLEASE MAKE CERTAIN YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IS CORRECT- seems like a silly request but you'll be amazed how many addresses are incorrect.
You're welcome to make special shipping arrangements at your cost. We will email your tracking number as soon as it is available, you must provide a valid email & phone number to process your order.
Your satisfaction is our top priority; therefore, we offer a 30 day return option. We will accept the items back within 30 calendars days of ship date. Please inspect all merchandise upon its arrival.
Do you want to return an unwanted item?
Please follow these steps to initiate the return process:
1. Message us at firstname.lastname@example.org for authorization.
2. Pack the products in their original condition, with all the tags and label attached, boxes or bags unopened, plastic pouches or any other original packaging intact. To protect your return from damage in transit place the items in a sturdy box.
3. Include a copy of your purchase invoice or the order number, your name and contact phone number or email.
4. Mail the package to the following address with a carrier of your choice. We strongly suggest insuring the shipment.
5929 Apache Drive
Lake Worth, FL 33463
Please note, customers are responsible for the costs associated with return shipping, unless items were shipped in error or the order was damaged in transit (pictures must be taken while the driver is still there). Original shipping charges cannot be refunded. On orders that qualified for free shipping, actual shipping costs paid by us to the carrier will be deducted from a refund.
Once the package arrives to our office, it takes up to three business days to process a return. We will issue a refund back to the original form of payment.
Did you receive an incorrect or damaged item?
Please hold on to all the packaging and damaged or incorrect product. Contact us at email@example.com within 2 business days of receipt of the order to receive further instructions. Waiting longer than 2 days will result in longer processing time.
Free spool of Zebco line with every purchase shipping to the same address. While supplies last