Special 5 - Z-MAN SlingBladeZ Spinbait
** After recently learning we are not priced competitively selling Sling BladeZ by the piece, we took our customers request & made a decision to offer this special 5 of any colors for one low price equal to $8.00 each. We are always willing to take suggestions from our customers! Keep Fishing 🎣
Designed in conjunction with Bassmaster Classic and Forrest Wood Cup champion Luke Clausen StabilTrack™ head design features industry-first grooved underbelly that eliminates rolling, Low-vis 17-7 stainless LiveWire™ frame emits vibration similar to piano wire but is far more durable.
Ordering Instructions: Fill in the mandatory field "Color Choice" to choose the colors you would like. We made a color code listed next to color list below to make this process easier, just enter the code.
EXAMPLE: If you would like 2 of the same color enter color code with the qty. ie: PG -2
Available Colors & Qty:
Pearl Ghost (PG) - 3
Chartreuse Pearl (CP) - 6
Blue Gill (BG) - SOLD OUT
Green Back Shad (GBS) - 5
Mouserat (MR) - 5
Spot Remover (SR) - 5
Red Perch (RP) - 4
Clearwater Shad (CS) - 5
- Armed with 5/0 O'Shaughnessy VMC® hook and wire trailer keeper
- Copper wire hand-tied 100% silicone skirting for increased durability and perfect flare
- Custom blades electroplated with jeweler quality finish
- Fall Favorite
- Spinnerbaits are often referred to as "the most versatile" lure because they can be fished in nearly any condition, year 'round.
- They can be fished in winter, summer, fall, spring, hot water, cold water, muddy water and even clear water; from just under the surface to as deep as you want to fish it. It also is the type of lure that can be fished in, over, through and around many forms of cover.
- The spinnerbait has a smooth, flowing action that mimics a swimming baitfish. The blades vibrate and flash, attracting the attention of bass. You can use spinnerbaits in most bass-fishing situations, but they are especially suited to fishing shallow cover.
- Spinnerbaits work best as a "contact lure", one that is bumped against structure. They usually should be fished at a slow to medium retrieve. Use 14 pound test line or better on a baitcasting reel and medium action rod.
Experiment with these different retrieves:
Contact: Locate a shallow creek arm or flat with stumps, grass, brush or weed cover. (Polarized sunglasses will help you detect submerged cover. see our shop page for sunglasses) Cast well past your target and retrieve the spinnerbait slowly. Knock the lure against the stump, brush or grass you're fishing. This changes the direction and action of the bait slightly and often triggers a strike.
Wake: In murky, shallow water, cast past a logjam or other heavy cover and immediately raise the rod tip high and reel quickly. The spinnerbait will rise to the surface. Slow the retrieve slightly so that the blades do not break the water. The lure will throw a fish-attracting wake.
Buzz: In murky, shallow water, reel quickly with the rod tip held high; let the blades of the bait break the surface, creating a splashing sound.
Helicopter: When fishing steep banks, ledges or drop-offs, let the lure sink to the bottom on a tight line. The spinner blade will rotate as the bait drops. When it hits bottom, reel up the slack, raise the rod tip slightly and drop it again.
Slow-Roll: When bass are hiding fairly deep along drop-offs or submerged cover, cast toward shallow water, point the rod tip down and retrieve very slowly, just fast enough for the blades to turn, so the bait will sink as it swims.
Your satisfaction is our top priority; therefore, we offer a 30 day return option. We will accept the items back within 30 calendars days of ship date. Please inspect all merchandise upon its arrival.
Do you want to return an unwanted item?
Please follow these steps to initiate the return process:
1. Message us at firstname.lastname@example.org for authorization.
2. Pack the products in their original condition, with all the tags and label attached, boxes or bags unopened, plastic pouches or any other original packaging intact. To protect your return from damage in transit place the items in a sturdy box.
3. Include a copy of your purchase invoice or the order number, your name and contact phone number or email.
4. Mail the package to the following address with a carrier of your choice. We strongly suggest insuring the shipment.
5929 Apache Drive
Lake Worth, FL 33463
Please note, customers are responsible for the costs associated with return shipping, unless items were shipped in error or the order was damaged in transit (pictures must be taken while the driver is still there). Original shipping charges cannot be refunded. On orders that qualified for free shipping, actual shipping costs paid by us to the carrier will be deducted from a refund.
Once the package arrives to our office, it takes up to three business days to process a return. We will issue a refund back to the original form of payment.
Did you receive an incorrect or damaged item?
Please hold on to all the packaging and damaged or incorrect product. Contact us at email@example.com within 2 business days of receipt of the order to receive further instructions. Waiting longer than 2 days will result in longer processing time.
Core Connections Shipping Policy
We provide FREE shipping!
We will use the most effective ground shipping method available at the time of shipment. The address on your order is the only address we will ship to. PLEASE MAKE CERTAIN YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IS CORRECT - seems like a silly request but you'll be amazed how many addresses are incorrect.
You're welcome to make special shipping arrangements at your cost. We will email your tracking number as soon as it is available, you must provide a valid email & phone number to process your order.