Piscifun Waterproof bag with waist strap
IPX8 CERTIFIED WATERPROOF POUCH：The Piscifun Waterproof pouch is certified by IPX8 lab up to 32 feet underwater for one hour - perfect for various water sports!
Durable - Made from high quality PVC and designed with triple seal protection, the Piscifun waterproof pouch gives you top notch waterproof performance and premium durability. Keeps water, any sand and dust away.
Size - L*W: 8.5" x 5.9" Perfectly fits smart phones at all sizes, such as iPhone 8 Plus and Galaxy Note. Yet there are plenty of room for other items - such as money, ID card, and keys. Perfect water sports companion!
ADJUSTABLE WAIST BELT - Adjustable length from 22.8" to 37.8" for waist sizes and long enough to be worn as a shoulder bag, crossbody bag.
VERSATILE - Piscifun waterproof pouch keeps your belongings safe and dry for various activities, such as kayaking, fishing, diving, boating, camping, rafting, hiking, canoe trips, etc.
PINK & BLUE - Translucent
- IP X8 immersion testing is defined as immersion in over one meter of water.
- The IPX8 waterproofness test requirements are typically set by the manufacturer but normally mean:
- The equipment is suitable for continuous immersion in water under specific conditions. These specific conditions should be specified by the manufacturer.
- Typically, the equipment is hermetically sealed. However, with certain types of equipment, it can mean that water can enter. If there is some liquid intrusion, it should only occur in a manner such that it produces no harmful effects.
- Similar to IPX7 ingress testing, the liquid can contain chemicals. It can also be conditioned to various temperatures.
- The test duration is specified by the manufacturer.
- A product IPX8 rated is able to meet the requirements of this liquid enclosure test.
- IPX0: The product offers no special protection from water.
- IPX1: Can resist water that drips vertically onto the product.
- IPX2: Can resist water that hits the product at a 15° angle or less.
- IPX3: Can take water sprays of up to 60°.
- IPX4: Is resistant to water splashes from any direction.
- IPX5: Can resist a sustained, low-pressure water jet spray.
- IPX6: Can resist high-pressure, heavy sprays of water.
- IPX6K: Can resist water jets of extremely high pressure. Rarely used.
- IPX7: Can be submerged up to 1 meter in water for 30 minutes.
- IPX8: Can be submerged deeper than 1 meter. The exact depth is specified by the manufacturer.
- IPX9K: Resists high-pressure, high-temperature sprays at close range. A very special case that’s dictated by a separate standard. Rarely used.
Core Connections Shipping Policy
We provide FREE shipping!
We will use the most effective ground shipping method available at the time of shipment. The address on your order is the only address we will ship to. PLEASE MAKE CERTAIN YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IS CORRECT - seems like a silly request but you'll be amazed how many addresses are incorrect.
You're welcome to make special shipping arrangements at your cost. We will email your tracking number as soon as it is available, you must provide a valid email & phone number to process your order.
Your satisfaction is our top priority; therefore, we offer a 30 day return option. We will accept the items back within 30 calendars days of ship date. Please inspect all merchandise upon its arrival.
Do you want to return an unwanted item?
Please follow these steps to initiate the return process:
1. Message us at email@example.com for authorization.
2. Pack the products in their original condition, with all the tags and label attached, boxes or bags unopened, plastic pouches or any other original packaging intact. To protect your return from damage in transit place the items in a sturdy box.
3. Include a copy of your purchase invoice or the order number, your name and contact phone number or email.
4. Mail the package to the following address with a carrier of your choice. We strongly suggest insuring the shipment.
5929 Apache Drive
Lake Worth, FL 33463
Please note, customers are responsible for the costs associated with return shipping, unless items were shipped in error or the order was damaged in transit (pictures must be taken while the driver is still there). Original shipping charges cannot be refunded. On orders that qualified for free shipping, actual shipping costs paid by us to the carrier will be deducted from a refund.
Once the package arrives to our office, it takes up to three business days to process a return. We will issue a refund back to the original form of payment.
Did you receive an incorrect or damaged item?
Please hold on to all the packaging and damaged or incorrect product. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 business days of receipt of the order to receive further instructions. Waiting longer than 2 days will result in longer processing time.