Nite Ize SlapLit LED Slap Wrap
The SlapLit is just like a traditional slap bracelet, but with one very important difference - a bright, easy-to-activate LED that keeps you seen and safe at night. The LED can be set to glow or flash and includes an easily replaceable battery.
Remember slap bracelets, from when you were a kid? The SlapLit features that same "slap it to snap it" technology with an added dimension of LED illuminating functionality. Made of durable nylon patterned with a reflective spider web design, the SlapLit is powered by a bright RED, easy-to-activate LED that lights up the entire wrap. Turn it on, slap it on your wrist, upper arm, or ankle (or any tubular-shaped object, for that matter), and you've got instant nighttime visibility. Lightweight and durable, the SlapLit is perfect for after-dark or before dawn lawn games; running, walking, or cycling; and outdoor evening concerts and events. Use and reuse countless times - the SlapLit can be straightened with a simple twist of the thumb and stored flat, or used as an LED marker beacon.
- New sleek, seamless design
- Bright RED LED for active illumination -glow and flash modes
- Passive high visibility reflective pattern
- Easily replaceable 1 x 2032 3V lithium coin cell - one included
- Battery run time: 100 hours
- Dimensions: 13.8" x 1.4" x 0.3" | 349mm x 34mm x 8mm
- Weight: 1.2 oz. | 34 g
Core Connections Shipping Policy
We provide FREE shipping!
We will use the most effective ground shipping method available at the time of shipment. The address on your order is the only address we will ship to. PLEASE MAKE CERTAIN YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IS CORRECT - seems like a silly request but you'll be amazed how many addresses are incorrect.
You're welcome to make special shipping arrangements at your cost. We will email your tracking number as soon as it is available, you must provide a valid email & phone number to process your order.
Your satisfaction is our top priority; therefore, we offer a 30 day return option. We will accept the items back within 30 calendars days of ship date. Please inspect all merchandise upon its arrival.
Do you want to return an unwanted item?
Please follow these steps to initiate the return process:
1. Message us at firstname.lastname@example.org for authorization.
2. Pack the products in their original condition, with all the tags and label attached, boxes or bags unopened, plastic pouches or any other original packaging intact. To protect your return from damage in transit place the items in a sturdy box.
3. Include a copy of your purchase invoice or the order number, your name and contact phone number or email.
4. Mail the package to the following address with a carrier of your choice. We strongly suggest insuring the shipment.
5929 Apache Drive
Lake Worth, FL 33463
Please note, customers are responsible for the costs associated with return shipping, unless items were shipped in error or the order was damaged in transit (pictures must be taken while the driver is still there). Original shipping charges cannot be refunded. On orders that qualified for free shipping, actual shipping costs paid by us to the carrier will be deducted from a refund.
Once the package arrives to our office, it takes up to three business days to process a return. We will issue a refund back to the original form of payment.
Did you receive an incorrect or damaged item?
Please hold on to all the packaging and damaged or incorrect product. Contact us at email@example.com within 2 business days of receipt of the order to receive further instructions. Waiting longer than 2 days will result in longer processing time.