We are Hook Eze Authorized sellers therefore, we can only sell them on our website!!
We comply with all Hook Eze requirements
- Small - Holds up to 4/0 Hook
- Large - Holds up 1/0 to 10/0
- Knot Tying Tool
- Safe Hook Cover
- Holds Jigs, Swivels & Clips
- Line Cutter - small - 50 lb Mono, Large - 150 lb Mono
- Large - Twist Top Bottle Opener
- Twin Packs large & small
Tie a perfect knot, first time and every time, with Ross Bain's Hook-Eze Fishing Tool. This ingenious little knot-tying device makes tying on hooks and hardware or joining lines and leaders incredibly quick and easy, while protecting against injury. NEVER LOSE ANOTHER FISH TO A KNOT
Easy to use: the thumbnail-sized hard case snaps securely over the hook, keeping point and barb away from your fingers; an outer swivel and finger ring allow you to make multiple twists and wraps in a flash. Simply thread, twist, and snug your knot, then trim the tag end on the handy floss-style cutter on back. The Hook-Eze can also be used to string your rig safely to a rod guide at the end of the day, to prevent accidents in transport.
Indispensable, yet affordable!
CLICK THESE LINKS FOR GREAT "HOW TO" VIDEO'S
Core Connections Shipping Policy
We provide FREE shipping!
We will use the most effective ground shipping method available at the time of shipment. The address on your order is the only address we will ship to. PLEASE MAKE CERTAIN YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IS CORRECT- seems like a silly request but you'll be amazed how many addresses are incorrect.
You're welcome to make special shipping arrangements at your cost. We will email your tracking number as soon as it is available, you must provide a valid email & phone number to process your order.
Your satisfaction is our top priority; therefore, we offer a 30 day return option. We will accept the items back within 30 calendars days of ship date. Please inspect all merchandise upon its arrival.
Do you want to return an unwanted item?
Please follow these steps to initiate the return process:
1. Message us at firstname.lastname@example.org for authorization.
2. Pack the products in their original condition, with all the tags and label attached, boxes or bags unopened, plastic pouches or any other original packaging intact. To protect your return from damage in transit place the items in a sturdy box.
3. Include a copy of your purchase invoice or the order number, your name and contact phone number or email.
4. Mail the package to the following address with a carrier of your choice. We strongly suggest insuring the shipment.
5929 Apache Drive
Lake Worth, FL 33463
Please note, customers are responsible for the costs associated with return shipping, unless items were shipped in error or the order was damaged in transit (pictures must be taken while the driver is still there). Original shipping charges cannot be refunded. On orders that qualified for free shipping, actual shipping costs paid by us to the carrier will be deducted from a refund.
Once the package arrives to our office, it takes up to three business days to process a return. We will issue a refund back to the original form of payment.
Did you receive an incorrect or damaged item?
Please hold on to all the packaging and damaged or incorrect product. Contact us at email@example.com within 2 business days of receipt of the order to receive further instructions. Waiting longer than 2 days will result in longer processing time.
Free spool of Zebco line with every purchase shipping to the same address. While supplies last